We are looking for a Software Developer/Consultant (m/f/d) to join our team of programmers, developers and technologists.
- Implementation of customer projects using Kotlin, Java and Groovy
- Independent, holistic project implementation beginning with the analysis of the functional and technical requirements, through the creation of a customised solution concept, to continuous implementation and support
- Communication with customers on a technical level
- Contributing new ideas and technologies to continuously improve the quality, performance, stability and scalability of our products.
- Degree or experience in the field of information technology
- Ideally experienced with Java, Spring Boot & Hibernate
- Ideally experienced with Kotlin, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, GIT, Gradle, SQL, Docker, AWS, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
- Very good German and English skills
- Good teamwork and communication skills as well as high reliability
- Familiar working environment in a small, highly motivated team
Personal development through exchange with experienced colleagues and external training opportunities
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and technologies
- The chance to really make a difference through your projects
- Flexible working hours and extensive home office options
- Modern office incl. coffee machine, drinks fridge and terrace
Curious? Then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.